Akyapak Small Angle & Ring Rolls
Ak angle rolls, light: APK-61 & 81 (2 x 2 x Â¼ angle and 3 x 3 x 3/8 angle capacities).
Akyapak Small Series Angle & Ring Rolls
Akyapak Small Series Angle Rolls are 3 rolls driven. This minimizes the slip of materials during the bending process. It is accomplished by using three independent motors in parallel circuitry. This allows the outer rolls to turn at higher RPM than the inner roll as the piece part gets tighter. The NC and CNC options keep up with the outer rolls, the feed length, and all six movements of the lateral guides.Â
The power of hydraulic cylinders enables to bend the larger parts without difficulty. Practical and universal rollers creates the possibility of easiness for bending various sections, and this feature gives the opportunity of being more powerful and robust.
Akyapak Profile Bending Machines are 3 rolls driven. This feature allows to have a possibility to make the high capacity bending processes real. Secondly, our 3 Rolls Driven machine minimizes the slipping of the materials during the bending process. The two bottom rolls are hydraulically driven and they can move independently with each other.
Therefore, in comparison with the machines which are top roll drive, the features of our machines enhance the ability of operators and give the opportunity to make prebending process on both edges. Side supporters can move towards three directions to reduce the deformations and to facilitate bending processes, especially with angles and spirals.
- Steel (St-52) construction body
- On APK61-81, rolls are driven by hydraulic motor+planetary gearbox and gears
- Shafts are made of special steel (42CrMo4), hardened and grinded
- One set standard rolls
- Lower rolls hydraulically moveable up and down
- Digital display for lower rolls
- Separate and moveable control panel
- Guide rolls are adjustable manually in one direction
- Manual lubrication
- Certified by CE, ISO9001 â€“ 2008, TSEK and TURQUM
- Special rolls for tubes, profiles and angles
- Adjustable guide rolls for angle profiles
- Spiral bending device
- Variable speed of rotation
- Motors in veriable volt and frequency
- For APK81, hydraulically adjustable guide rolls in two directions
- Digital display for hydraulic guide rolls
- NC Playback Control System
- CNC Graphic Control System